Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | By: Rey Rusty Mendoza Gayuma

My phenomenal comeback

I am so happy that I recovered my blogger password after I constantly forgot it (yeah.. i love it).. I don't know why I am interested about blogging again. Maybe because I just love to share my whereabouts and experiences as I face the flow of life or I just need interesting things when life gets boring. Well, it could be more than that but I guess it is a part of the feeling being alive in the 21st century. Honestly I don't have much knowledge about blogging that's why I try to figure out a lot of things to do on blogging because who knows what tomorrow may bring that I may need the knowledge about this social networking site. Oh, I guess learning new things is a part of producing knowledge, and if we apply what we've learned we manifest wisdom and thus will help us to appreciate the beauty of things around, since I can express my feelings and emotions I can be lighten to know that somebody can realize what my mellow heart really says...

0 comments:

Post a Comment